The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is a battery powered, Z-Wave compatible reed sensor. The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor detects the doors, windows, garage gates, roller blinds etc devices opening, through detaching its two elements. Every time two elements of the Sensor detach, the Sensor sends a signal to the Z-Wave network main controller. This may be used in scenes, but also in alarm and monitoring systems. In addition, The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor may be connected to a DS18B20 temperature sensor, and has one additional input.
- Controlled with Fibaro System devices or any Z-Wave controller,
- Radio signal is sent each time both parts of the Door / Window Sensor separate,
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, gates, blinds,
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensors,
- May be connected to a switch, via IN input.